Regular dental examinations and professional teeth cleaning is a must. Professional cleanings are for more than just ensuring you have a bright, attractive smile. Poor oral hygiene has been linked to several serious illnesses and disease including bone loss in the jaw, cancer, and cardiovascular problems. Regular brushing and flossing at home are an essential part of good oral hygiene, but even the best home care is not as good as getting professional teeth cleaning in Lincoln Park. There are several reasons why regular professional teeth cleaning are so important.
* Cavity prevention: A build-up of plaque on teeth is the leading cause of decay. If left untouched, the result will be cavities. Regular brushing, flossing and professional teeth cleaning will control the formation of this harmful substance.
* Prevent tooth loss: If plaque is not removed it not only causes teeth decay, it is a major cause of gum disease, which quickly leads to tooth loss. The chances of tooth loss due to gum disease are greatly reduced through regular professional tooth cleaning in Lincoln Park.
* Improve appearance: Coffee, tea, and red wine as well as the tar in tobacco can stain your teeth. When you have your teeth cleaned regularly, you can be proud of your whiter, brighter, smile.
* Reduce halitosis: Maintaining good oral hygiene is the best way to prevent bad breath. Regular brushing and flossing are good; a professional cleaning is a better way to maintain fresh breath and a healthy mouth.
* Improve overall health: Many studies show a connection between poor dental health and overall health. Regular teeth cleaning in Lincoln Park may contribute to lowering the risk of potentially fatal diseases.
Regular dental checkups and professional teeth cleaning are essential to keep your teeth at their best, fresh breath and to stay healthy.
Good oral hygiene and regular professional teeth cleaning in Lincoln Park is essential for healthy teeth and gums. To schedule an appointment, contact Dental Professionals of Lincoln Park.