There is a lot of news about the poor air quality outside. But the fact of the matter is that the air quality in your home could be much worse than it is outside. One of the main reasons for this is mold growth. Mold grows in moist areas, and moisture is normally caused by high humidity or water damage brought by rains and flooding or by plumbing leaks. Mold is a health hazard, and should be addressed immediately. Local companies specializing in mold remediation are available to work with home and business owners to resolve all mold issues.
Health Issues /Symptoms, and Who Is At Risk
To put it simply, mold is dangerous. Some forms of black mold are particularly dangerous, and can cause serious health issues.
* Mold can affect anyone, but it is even more troubling for the young, elderly, or those with weakened immune systems.
* Exposure to mold has several symptoms, including eye, nose, and throat irritation. In some cases there will sinus congestion, wheezing, and difficulty breathing.
* Continued exposure to mold can cause health problems: mental and neurological issues, skin irritation and rashes, respiratory problems, vision issues, circulatory troubles, and general discomfort or fatigue.
* Those with medical conditions such as asthma are at an increased risk.
Mold Removal in Oceanside CA is important for safety. Keep yourself, your family, and your guests in good health. If you have seen mold, or suspect that it is growing in your home, be sure to have it removed. The longer you are exposed to it, the more troubling it becomes. They are an experienced staff with over 20 years experience, and offer a guarantee on their work.
Mold Detection and Removal
Mold grows on damp surfaces. Most homes have areas where moisture occurs, so it is good to have your home inspected.
* Mold is detected by testing air contents, humidity levels, and by taking various types of samples.
* The source of the mold is found and eliminated. Killing it at its source and removing the moisture means it can’t easily return.
* All mold is removed, including the dead spores. This is important, because even dead spores can carry toxic pathogens.
For more information visit Ekwall Company.