There are various reasons a person may need to restore a tooth that has suffered some type of damage. Root canals, cracked, large cavities, fractured, or broken teeth are just a few reasons why an individual would require dental work to help repair a tooth. Just as there are several cosmetic procedures that can repair or replace a damaged tooth. Dental crowns in Cary, IL is one option that is available to help cover the surface of a broken or missing tooth. This technique can be used for both medical and cosmetic reasons that will enhance a person’s smile.
Primary Benefits of Crowns
- They improve a tooth’s appearance by restoring damaged teeth and offer cosmetic functions.
- Dental crowns in Cary, IL provide a natural appearance that makes it virtually impossible to tell the difference between the individual’s natural teeth.
- They are durable and can last up to thirty years if proper care is applied to help prevent damage to the crown.
- Compared to other dental procedures such as dentures, crowns are bonded to the tooth to prevent shifting that can be embarrassing and affect how a person speaks.
- They are designed to protect the broken tooth from being further damaged and to prevent sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures.
Customized Dental Treatment Can Improve Your Smile
Whether you suffer from discolored, broken, cracked, or decayed teeth Cary Dental Associates LLC offers a variety of dental solutions to provide you with a stunning smile. Their highly-skilled and trained dental team work with each patient to find the right answer to their dental problem. You do not have to suffer the consequences of damaged or imperfect teeth when a solution is available. They use state-of-the-art equipment and ground-breaking treatments to help their patients obtain their dental goals.