High viscosity systems utilize various blade configurations, such as double and triple shaft designs for high and medium viscosity substances, to consistently ensure movement of all product involved and a homogeneous mix throughout with no dead spots.
Mixing System Types
Various designs and configurations are specialized for different purposes. The following is a collection of high viscosity mixing systems for multiple applications:
- Batchstar – An advanced FSRD model with self-raising disc to replace expensive hydraulic lift systems when mixing coatings and paints.
- Batchranger – A rotor-stator disperser based on the Fillworth fluid wedge sheer principle. A high-pressure impeller and shear stator/grid reduce milling passes by as much as 75 percent.
- Batchmaster – Uses the fluid wedge principle to quickly reduce chipped or granular materials into a solution, reducing time and improving quality.
- Batchchanger – A single machine that processes more than one batch vessel, offering batch flexibility.
- Fillmastic – Processes a vast range of materials with a high viscosity of up to 2 million centipoises for mastics.
- Food and Pharmacy – Uses fluid wedge mixing for chipped or granular products, processing liquids, solids, gas or any phase-mixing combination.
- Lab Equipment – The complete line of Fillworth products, including sizes for lab-scale production, pilot plants and production units.
- Powder and Pigment – Processes an extensive range of granular product, including light particle aerosols, cementitious products and heavy pigments.
- FSRD – A radical improvement on the process of metering and wetting powders into liquids and completing dispersion without relying on external hydraulics to drive vertical disc movement.
Rely on More Than a Century of Innovation
Beginning in 1891 as a boiler repair shop, a design and construction company for environmentally friendly machines produces mills and high viscosity mixing systems for leading businesses in paint, ink, electronics, ago chemical and mineral processing. In-house fabrication of custom-designed steel tanks also works in tandem with engineering capabilities to enhance system continuity and greatly advance a business’s competitive edge. Contact CB Mills at 1-800-522-7343 today.