If you’re looking for an accountant in San Antonio, TX, then you want the perfect fit. If you’ve never searched for an accountant before, you might not know what to look for. To find the accountant that’s right for you, here are some things to look for.
1. They answer your questions in a timely manner. You want to know everything when it comes to your books, which means you need information delivered quickly and efficiently.
2. They can communicate clearly. Clear communication is a must when it comes to your finances and a good working relationship.
3. They demonstrate and execute their accounting knowledge. Your accountant needs to know more than just financial terminology. They need to prove they can accurately deliver your accounting needs.
4. They are the right accountant for your business type. You want to make sure that you’re working with someone that knows your business and how it runs so that they understand your finances.
5. They are knowledgeable about taxes. You want them to prepare your finances when it comes to tax time and filing.
Now is the time to find the accountant that meets your business’s needs. To help you find the perfect fit, contact AKIN, DOHERTY, KLEIN & FEUGE, P.C.