If you have any doubts or misgivings about our nation’s tax code, take a look at the enlightening facts and figures shown below:
- The Bible contains about 700,000 words, while the Federal Tax Code has more than 3,600,000 words.
- The Federal Tax Code has grown by more than 69,000 pages during the past 100 years.
- In 2009, the Bank of America organization reported an income of over $4 billion, but they didn’t pay a single dollar in taxes due to various loopholes and ambiguities.
- Each year, US citizens spend over $27 billion on their tax preparation needs.
- The IRS estimates that non-tax paying citizens jointly owe more than $300 billion in taxes each year, which is why wealthier individuals have a much higher risk of being audited.
As a direct result of these complexities, hiring a professional tax preparer is more important than ever – especially if you’d like to ensure an accurate filing and avoid potential litigation from the IRS.
If you happen to be interested in partnering with a reputable tax preparer in Brooklyn, for instance, this brief article will help you pick the perfect local pro.
To guarantee a precise return with as many deductions as possible, it’s in your best interests to choose a local tax preparer with the following characteristics:
- More than 20 years experience in the tax sector
- Certified as an Enrolled Agent (federally licensed tax practitioner)
- Long-standing history of providing representation in front of the IRS
- Individual and commercial specialization
Rest easy knowing that your taxes will be filed according to the latest rules, regulations, and codifications, not to mention the fact that you’ll be able to save a lot of time and money along the way.
Your Service Provider Should be Versatile
If you visit The Taxadvocate Group you’ll see that today’s most distinguished tax professionals pride themselves on being extremely adept:
- Comprehensive tax preparation services
- Tax planning and reduction assistance
- Social security planning
- Personal financial advice and counseling
- Business and corporate services, including bookkeeping, payroll management, CFO assistance, financing support, and countless others
- Robust Track Your Refund platforms available online
- Fee-free, no-obligation evaluations for all clients
With this helpful guide at your disposal, you’ll be able to confidently hire a renowned tax preparer and complete your taxes with unprecedented ease, efficiency, and affordability.